DR. JOEL LEIBSOHN, M.D.
Dr. Leibsohn has been providing eye care and surgical services for over 30 years in the Kansas City metro area.
- Eye & Cataract Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Procedures
- Reconstructive Surgeries
Dr. Leibsohn served as the Clinical Associate Professor of Ophthalmology at the University of Kansas Medical Center from 1977 to 1995. He was also the Attending Surgeon – Consultant in the Division of Ophthalmology at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Kansas City, MO until 1999.
As an optometrist and ophthalmologist, he is a KC eye doctor who specializes in eye surgery and cataract surgery. He is also a plastic surgeon, and performs oculoplastic procedures, facial reconstructive surgeries, and facial cosmetic surgery including the mid facelift procedure.
Dr. Leibsohn is a member of the following Professional Societies:
- American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Kansas City Society of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- Missouri Ophthalmological Society
- Metropolitan Medical Society of Greater Kansas City